- 320 grams almonds
- 60 grams caster sugar/raw sugar milled
- 1 lemon, rind only
- 300 grams carrot, cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams cornflour gluten free
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven 160 degrees (fan forced) Grease and line a 20cm round cake tin
Place almonds into bowl and mill 15 seconds speed 10, set aside
Add raw sugar and lemon rind to bowl and mill 20 seconds, speed 10
Add carrot and mix 8 seconds, speed 5
Add back milled almonds, eggs, cornflour, baking powder and bicarb, mix 10 seconds speed 7
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for approx 45 mins keeping and eye on it to ensure it doesn't overcook
Accessories you need
This is great served with greek yoghurt or add your favourtie icing and top with walnuts. This is healthy enough to have for breakfast!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Carrot Cake
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- The Best Carrot Cake
- Creamy oats
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls