- 320 grams almonds
- 60 grams caster sugar/raw sugar milled
- 1 lemon, rind only
- 300 grams carrot, cut into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams cornflour gluten free
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven 160 degrees (fan forced) Grease and line a 20cm round cake tin
Place almonds into bowl and mill 15 seconds speed 10, set aside
Add raw sugar and lemon rind to bowl and mill 20 seconds, speed 10
Add carrot and mix 8 seconds, speed 5
Add back milled almonds, eggs, cornflour, baking powder and bicarb, mix 10 seconds speed 7
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for approx 45 mins keeping and eye on it to ensure it doesn't overcook
Accessories you need
This is great served with greek yoghurt or add your favourtie icing and top with walnuts. This is healthy enough to have for breakfast!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple