- 50 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 350 g Milk, You could use any milk
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar, or less if you want
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 banana
- some choc chips
- some vanilla essence
1. Place butter in the bowl. Melt 3 minutes, speed 1, 80 degrees.
2. Place the rest of ingredients in the bowl.
3. Mix for 20 seconds, speed 4.
4. If batter is very thick i normally add some more milk and mix for 15 seconds, speed 4.
5. Heat a non stick frying pan and cook to the size & shape you require.
You can make many different variants with this recipe. You can add blueberries, choc bits, fruit puree or anything you desire.
Perfect for kids school snacks as the batter will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Ooba Carrot Cake