THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 240 gflour (plain, wholemeal, buckwheat or a combo)
- 160 g brown sugar, (or rapadura)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large carrots
- 50 g sultanas
- 2 handfuls of nuts of your choice
- 1-2 apples
- 3 eggs
- 80 g grape, seed/rice bran oil
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 30 g Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
Put in buckwheat (or any grain combo you would like to use) and mill for a minute. Set aside.
Put in carrots, apples and nuts and then chop for 3 seconds on speed 8.
Add rest of the ingredients and put on closed lid interval speed for 20seconds or until just mixed. (you may need to use the spatula to help incorporate everything). If you prefer smooth muffins mix for a few more seconds.
Put in muffin trays and cook for 20 min at 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)