- 100 g golden syrup
- 100 g Dark Brown Sugar
- 100 g coconut butter/oil
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 310 g water
- 1 banana
- 2 pears (peeled, cored and diced), You can used tinned pears also
Cook coconut butter, golden syrup and sugar on 90c, 5 minutues, speed 2
Add chopped banana, mix speed 7, for 7 seconds
Add dry ingredients and water, mix speed 4, for 4-5 seconds (until dry flour is just combined, don't be tempted to over mix as this will keep it light and fluffy)
Add pear pieces, mix reverse speed 2, 3 seconds
Line a square cake tin with baking paper, add mixture and bake 180c for 60 mins or until cooked (test with a wooden skewer, it is ready when it comes out clean)
Cool in tin for 10 minutes, then cool on a wire rack until cold
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash