- 310 grams coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 190 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 350 grams SRFlour
8Recipe is created for
Add coconut milk, eggs and oil to TM mix speed 5, 5 secs.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5, 10 secs.
Bake in 180 oven for 50-55 mins in a bar tin.
Serve with fresh cream, a smear of butter or sprinkle with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)