- 310 grams coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 190 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 350 grams SRFlour
8Recipe is created for
Add coconut milk, eggs and oil to TM mix speed 5, 5 secs.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5, 10 secs.
Bake in 180 oven for 50-55 mins in a bar tin.
Serve with fresh cream, a smear of butter or sprinkle with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins