- 310 grams coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 190 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 350 grams SRFlour
Recipe is created for
Add coconut milk, eggs and oil to TM mix speed 5, 5 secs.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5, 10 secs.
Bake in 180 oven for 50-55 mins in a bar tin.
Serve with fresh cream, a smear of butter or sprinkle with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake