- 310 grams coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 190 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 350 grams SRFlour
8Recipe is created for
Add coconut milk, eggs and oil to TM mix speed 5, 5 secs.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5, 10 secs.
Bake in 180 oven for 50-55 mins in a bar tin.
Serve with fresh cream, a smear of butter or sprinkle with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies
- milo and oat bliss balls
- Monte Carlo Biscuits - Foodie Mumma Ren Style