- 310 grams coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams coconut oil
- 190 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 350 grams SRFlour
Recipe is created for
Add coconut milk, eggs and oil to TM mix speed 5, 5 secs.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5, 10 secs.
Bake in 180 oven for 50-55 mins in a bar tin.
Serve with fresh cream, a smear of butter or sprinkle with icing sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Jaffa Slice