- 395 grams condensed milk
- 180 grams milk chocolate
- 120 grams Butter
- 160 grams white sugar
- 50 grams glucose syrup
- 1/4 cup walnuts, cut into small pieces
- 3-4 teaspoons instant coffee
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- MILL Milk chocolate melts at speed 9 for 10 seconds MC ON. Set aside.
- ADD condensed milk, butter, sugar, coffee and glucose syrup to bowl. Cook at 100 degrees speed 3 for 8 minutes. MC OFF
- Scrape down sides. Cook for a further 20 minutes on Varoma temperature speed 3. MC OFF
- ADD milled chocolate and walnut pieces. MIX on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds until chocolate and walnut pieces are combined.
- POUR into lined square cake tin 20cmx20cm (approx). Sprinkle with walnut pieces if desired.
- LET COOL for an hour or two on the bench.
- REMOVE from tin and slice into squares and place in container.
- STORE in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Choc mint cheese cake