- 25 grams cocoa
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c. Lightly grease and line a springform cake tin (22-24cm) and set aside.
Place butter, water & cocoa into mixing bowl and cook 4mins 30 sec/100deg/speed 1.
Add flour, sugar & bicarb to mixture and mix 20sec/speed 5.
Add buttermilk, vanilla & eggs and mix 5sec/speed 5 (scrape down bowl and repeat if necessar).
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 40-50 ins until skewer comes out clean. allow to cool in tin for 30 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely then ice.
Goes great with Bens Chocolate Gnache
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Clone of Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Chocolate recipe
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Choc Bliss Balls