- 25 grams cocoa
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c. Lightly grease and line a springform cake tin (22-24cm) and set aside.
Place butter, water & cocoa into mixing bowl and cook 4mins 30 sec/100deg/speed 1.
Add flour, sugar & bicarb to mixture and mix 20sec/speed 5.
Add buttermilk, vanilla & eggs and mix 5sec/speed 5 (scrape down bowl and repeat if necessar).
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 40-50 ins until skewer comes out clean. allow to cool in tin for 30 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely then ice.
Accessories you need
Goes great with Bens Chocolate Gnache
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Black Bean Peppermint Choc Brownie
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Brownies - from the Family Circle Kids Cookbook
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate Crunch Slice