- 25 grams cocoa
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c. Lightly grease and line a springform cake tin (22-24cm) and set aside.
Place butter, water & cocoa into mixing bowl and cook 4mins 30 sec/100deg/speed 1.
Add flour, sugar & bicarb to mixture and mix 20sec/speed 5.
Add buttermilk, vanilla & eggs and mix 5sec/speed 5 (scrape down bowl and repeat if necessar).
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 40-50 ins until skewer comes out clean. allow to cool in tin for 30 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely then ice.
Goes great with Bens Chocolate Gnache
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Chocolate mud cake
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Peanut butter bars
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free