- 125 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon Golden Syryp
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 225 grams Self Raising Flour.
- 50 grams Choc chips Optional
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to a 170c-180c
1. Add butter and golden syrup, heat 37c, speed 2, 3min or until butter is melted
2. Add sugar, mix on speed 4, 10sec or until smooth
3. Add flour, mix speed 4, 20sec or until smooth
add choc chips last few seconds
4. Bake for 12 min
5. Allow to cool and ENJOY
You can add anything to these biscuits, cranberry, blue berries, mashmallows, dates
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites