- 200 g Butter
- 80 g honey
- 60 g Cornflakes
- 150 g rolled oats
- 150 g dessicated coconut
- 150 g raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Line a slice tin with non stick paper. Place a large plastic bowl onto the thermomix and weigh in all dry ingredients. Remove the plastic bowl and set aside. Add butter and honey to TM bowl and melt for 3 mins/100/ speed 1.5 or until melted and runny. Add butter and honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon. Press into prepared tin and bake for 35 mins. Cool in tin and slice.
This must be completely cooled before slicing otherwise it may crumble.
Sugar could be reduced a bit bit if you like.
Cooled slice can be drizzled with chocolate if you’d like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole