- 200 g Butter
- 80 g honey
- 60 g Cornflakes
- 150 g rolled oats
- 150 g dessicated coconut
- 150 g raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Line a slice tin with non stick paper. Place a large plastic bowl onto the thermomix and weigh in all dry ingredients. Remove the plastic bowl and set aside. Add butter and honey to TM bowl and melt for 3 mins/100/ speed 1.5 or until melted and runny. Add butter and honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon. Press into prepared tin and bake for 35 mins. Cool in tin and slice.
This must be completely cooled before slicing otherwise it may crumble.
Sugar could be reduced a bit bit if you like.
Cooled slice can be drizzled with chocolate if you’d like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)