- 30 g Butter
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 55 g caster sugar
- 70 g white chocolate, bits or chopped
- 65 g dried cranberries or craisins
- 130 g buttermilk, approximately
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.2. Place butter and flour into the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds.3. Add sugar, chocolate, cranberries and buttermilk and mix on reverse speed 4 for 10 seconds.4. Dough should be soft and slightly sticky.5. Turn onto a floured surface and press or roll out to a thickness of about 2cm. Cut into circles using a glass of biscuit cutter and place onto a lined baking tray.6. Brush with milk.7. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until golden and hollow sounding when tapped.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake