- BUNS; !/2 cup warm milk; 1 cup warm water; 60 g soft butter, ; 1/4 cup sugar;
- 4 cups plain flour; 2 teasp yeast. yeast.
- GLAZE; 1 egg yolk, ; 1 teasp water. Mix to together
- Raspberry jam to serve
- MOCK CREAM; 1/3 cup water; 1 cup sugar; 125 g Butter, ; 1/2 teasp vanilla. Mix sugar and water and heat till dissolved. Bring to boil then remove from heat. When cold, beat & vanilla till white and fluffy. Slowly pour cold syrup and beat well.
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients in TM jug in order given. Mix on speed 6 40 seconds. Knead on interval speed 2mins. Allow to rise. Form into 15 buns and brush with glaze mixture. allow to rise till doubled. Bake at 200C for 10 mins. Reduce heat to 180C for another 15 mins. When cold slit open and fill with jam and mock cream.
Don't try to use fresh cream, it just doesn't work. I know they hold a million calories, but what the heck. a little of what you like can't harm you. just make tiny ones and it won't seem so bad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls