- 200 grams Butter, chopped
- 200 grams Cadbury Cunchie family block, broken into single pieces
- 20 grams cocoa
- 280 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams plain flour
- 200 grams Cadbury Oreo family block, single pieces cut in half
Preheat Oven to 180C. Line a lammington tin.
Place butter and crunchie chocolate in bowl, grate 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Melt 2 min/ 50C/ speed 2. Scrape down the sides and continue 1 min/ 50C/ speed 2.
Add cocoa and sugar, mix 5 sec/ speed 3.
Turn to speed 3 and add one egg at a time, incorporating between each.
Add flour, mix 10 sec/ speed 4.
Add Oreo chocoalte and mix 10 sec// speed 3
Spreed into prepared tin and bake for 30 - 35 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin before cutting into squares.
You could use any combination of chocolate flavours or just use milk chocolate and choc chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake