- 110 g unsalted butter, cubed and softened
- 100 g caster sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 190 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 110 g chocolate, chips (white, milk and/or dark)
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 190°C
Put butter, sugars, salt and vanilla into
bowl and cream for 10 seconds on Speed 6. Add
egg yolk and mix for 4 seconds on Speed 6,
scrape sides of bowl and mix for 3 seconds on Speed 6.
Add flour and baking soda and combine for 8
seconds on Speed 5. Add chocolate chips and combine
for 30 seconds on Interval Speed.
into 3cm balls and place on baking paper lined baking tray. Alternatively, for
the perfect cookie, I press the dough into a perfectly round 1 tablespoon
measuring spoon and slide out onto the tray (dome side up).
Cook for 9-10 minutes.
You can freeze the dough in
balls/dome shapes and then bake fresh cookies in a jiffy. Easy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels