- 100 grams raw sugar
- rind of one lemon
- 150 grams raw sugar
- rind one lemon
- 250 grams unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- juice half a lemon
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and rind into bowl and mix 8 sec/sp10. Set aside.
1. Place sugar and lemon rind into bowl and mix 10 sec/sp10.
2. Add butter. Mix 10 sec/sp5.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 sec/sp7.
4. Spoon into patty cases. Sprinkle with lemon sugar topping mixture. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until inserted skewer comes out clean.
You could use Orange in place of lemon for a variation.
Like my page on FB Thermo Flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies