- 200 grams cream
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams caster sugar
Add eggs and cream to bowl. Insert butterfly and whip for 20 seconds on speed 4. Remove butterfly, add flour and sugar and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds.
Spoon into cupcake cases, bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
A recipe from my Great Grandmother, adapted for Thermomix
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Homemade cream
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream