- 120 g Butter, Softened
- 65 g dark chocolate powder
- 100 g full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 110 g raw sugar
- 120 g flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 patty pans
20h 0minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Place patty pans into muffin tray.
Place softened butter into bowl - melt for 2 mins, 60 degrees on speed 4.
Add chocolate and egg - mix for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients - mix for 1 minute on speed 4.
Pour straight into patty pans. Bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Cookies
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Keto Microwave Tortilla