- 300 g Dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 180 g White Cooking Chocolate, chopped
- 250 g Butter, chopped
- 150 g brown sugar
- 50 g kahlua, 50 gms Kahlua
- 4 eggs
- 200 g rice flour
- 150 g raspberries, frozen
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Dark Chocolate in the TM Bowl and grate for 15 Seconds on Speed 8.
2. Add Butter and cook for 2 Minutes at 50C on Speed 3.
3. Add Sugar, Eggs & Kahlua and mix for 15 Seconds on Speed 4.
4. Add Rice Flour, Raspberries and White Chocolate and mix for 15 Seconds, Reverse on Speed 4-5 or until mixture has combined.
5. Pour into a tray lined with baking paper and bake in oven at 180C fan forced for 40 minutes.
6. Leave in tray untiil cooled.
7. May be topped with Chocolate Ganache.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins