- 500 grams pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon bi carb soad
- 290 grams hot water
- 185 grams Butter
- 3 eggs
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 220 grams SR flour
8Recipe is created for
Chop dates 20 seconds speed 5. Add bi-carb soda & water- allow to cool slightly. Mix in remaining ingredients 30 seconds on speed 5.
Pour into lined cake tin (I used a square tin 20 x 20cm) Bake at 150' for 1-1 20mins
Serve with whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread