- 100 g Rapadura, or sugar of choice
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp ground nutmeg
- 150 g pitted dates
- 60 g water
- 60 g Butter
- 80 g Rapadura, or sugar of choice
- 180 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 tsp vanilla essence, or to taste
- 185 g SR flour
1. Weigh sugar into TM Mixing Bowl, add spices, mix 5-10 seconds/speed 3 and set aside.
1. Weigh dates into TM Mixing Bowl, chop 10-15 seconds/speed 7.
2. Add water, bring to boil 2 minutes/100deg/speed soft, before allowing to stand for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile preheat oven to 160 deg C and grease 12 x 80ml capacity holes in doughnut pans.
4. Add butter to TM Mixing Bowl and mix 15-20 seconds/speed soft, or until melted.
5. Add sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla and mix 10 seconds speed 4.
6. Add flour and mix 10 seconds speed 3-4 (scraping down after 5 seconds) until batter is smooth.
7. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared holes in doughnut pans and bake 15 minutes or until risen and cooked through.
8. Turn doughnuts out of pans, gently toss in Spiced Sugar and allow to cool on a wire rack.
1. The doughnuts may be served plain without the Spiced Sugar, if preferred.
2. May be stored in an airtight container for a couple of days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE