- 155 g Butter, Cubed
- 200 g sugar raw, Can use castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, Or essence
- 40 g cocoa, I used cacao
- 50 g almond meal, Can use any milled nut of choice or plain flour for nut free
- 150 g Chopped nuts and chocolate chips, I uses half/half and pecans and walnuts.
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
grease and line a tin or oven proof dish
mill almonds or nut of choice if you don’t have some already and set aside. 15 seconds, speed 9
- melt butter, 4 minutes, 55 degrees, speed 1
- add sugar, 20seconds, speed 3
- agg eggs 1 at a time over 20 seconds, speed 3
- INSERT BUTTERFLY, and add vanilla, 10seconds speed 4
- remove butterfly, scrape down the sides of bowl, add cocoa and nut meal (or flour) 20seconds, speed 3
- add chopped nuts and chocolate chips (ommit nuts for nut free) mix 20 seconds
pour mixture into tin or oven proof dish, cook for 55 minutes or until cooked.
the mixture does stay quite gooey after it is cooked.
As stated above you can ommit all nuts for a nut free option.
you can also use dairy free chocolate chips for dairy free option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW