THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 eggs
- 100 g Coconut Flour
- 50 g cacao powder
- 70 g unsweetened apple sauce
- 30 g coconut oil
- 1 pod Coffee, (Nespresso or similiar)
- 80 g Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 25 g coconut oil
- 30 g cacao powder
- 25 g Raw Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven 180 degrees and grease a sml/med cake tin with Coconut Oil, set aside
Filter coffee through as a shot or use 1 teaspoon strong coffee to 5ml water then,
Place all ingredients in apart from Apple Cider Vinegar on speed 4 for 10 seconds, scrape down bowl and then speed 5 for further 10 seconds
Let rest for 5 minutes in bowl (Important)
Add Apple Cider Vinegar speed 4 for 3 seconds to mix
Pour into cake tin and bake for no more then 30 mins
Once cool remove from tin and pour over prepared Icing, sprinkle with mixed nuts if desired or leave nut free
Add all ingredients and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds
I use Organic ingredients where possible
Nut Free: Ommit nut sprinkle from top of cake
Instead of Raw Honey use Rice Malt Syrup
Double recipe and create a 2 layered cake with icing between layers - looks great with raspberries on top!
Cake will keep in cupboard for a couple of days but best prepared and eaten on day as can go dry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls