- 350 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 55 g caster sugar
- 125 g soda water
- 125 g cream
- 1 tbsp Milk, To brush tops
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all the ingredients (except for the extra milk) and knead "Dough mode" 30secs. The dough may be slightly sticky, but shouldn’t be wet. Adjust with extra flour or water if it’s the opposite.
Pat out to a 2cm thickness on a well floured surface.
Cut into 12 rounds using a small scone cutter.
Place on a tray suitable for baking in your airfryer.
Brush the tops with milk.
Set temperature to 190C for around 10-12 mins, or until golden and cooked.
Wrap in a clean t-towel before serving with jam and cream.
Accessories you need
Unbelievably light and fluffy. And so easy in an airfryer 👍
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Pane di Casa
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling