- 250g SR flour
- 30g cacao powder
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 120g Butter
- 120g Coconut sugar, Or sugar of choice
- 1 heaped tbsp chia seeds
- choc chips, To add ontop optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°
Starting with the wet ingredients weigh all into the bowl except the choc chips if using
Mix on speed 5 for 30 seconds
Divide mixture into muffin tray lined with cases, top with choc chips now if using
Bake for 15mins or until springs back when touched.
Remove and allow to cool
Basic choc muffin recipe can be used as a cake or cupcake mixture. Very versatile.
Mix in any additions you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw chocolate superfood bark/clusters
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Tyne's buttercream frosting
- Vegan Hemp bubbles - ThermoSize Your Life
- choc ripple truffles - ThermoSize Your Life
- Raw Chocolate summer cups- ThermoSize Your Life
- Milo aka "MYLO" - ThermoSize Your Life
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers - ThermoSize Your Life
- Protein balls - ThermoSize Your Life
- Sesame seed nut bars- ThermoSize Your Life
- Raw tahini coconut biscuits - ThermoSize Your Life
- Chicken rice n veg - ThermoSize Your Life
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole