- 230 grams unsalted butter, chopped
- 230 grams dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 220 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extraxt
- 150 grams plain flour
- 105 grams pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 120 grams milk chocolate, chopped (or use choc chips)
- icing sugar for dusting
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat your oven to 180* (160 fan forced) Grease and line a 28 x 18 cm glass or ceramic baking dish or rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
- Weigh butter in & melt, 2 mins, 55*, speed 2. Scrape down bowl and do another 2 mins
- Add in 230g chocolate, combine/ melt into hot butter. 1 min, speed 3.
- While blades are spinning- add eggs through the hole in mixing bowl lid. Should take about 30 seconds.
- Weigh in sugars, salt & vanilla. Mix 10 sec Speeed 4.
- Add flour & combine 5 seconds speed 4, scrape down sides of bowl and mix another 5 seconds.
- add pecan halves/ pieces & Choc chips. mix 6 seconds speed 6 to break up the halves. Use if using pieces.
Bake 40 mins or until a knife in the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool completely before lifting out. Sprinkle with icing sugar to decorate.
** Refridgerating overnight will give them a lovely chewy texture.
Double chocolate pecan brownies
Recipe inspired by Priyant.
We use white chocolate aswell. Beautful flavour.
Buy your pecans in bull from "The big Pecan" NSW
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream