THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 90 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 60 g brown sugar, loosely packed
- 2 eggs
- 75 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 20 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 120 g dessicated coconut
- 350 g (pear) fruit mince, recipe in Festive Flavour, or use regular fruit mince (as in fruit mince pies)
Recipe is created for
Combine all ingredients for the base speed 6 for 10 seconds
Press into a lined lamington tin (approx 28cm x 18cm)
Bake for 10 minutes at 180c until golden. Remove and allow to cool while preparing topping
Insert butterfly. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla to bowl and combine speed 4 for 15 seconds. Remove butterfly
Add remaining ingredients. Mix speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Spread mixture on top of pre-prepared base. Bake for 25-30 minutes 180c until golden in colour and set. Allow to cool in tin before cutting into bars or bite sized pieces. Dust with icing sugar once completely cool.
Accessories you need
The pear mince recipe is from the Festive Flavours cookbook. This Dream Bars recipe uses approximately half the quantity that you get from that recipe. There is another recipe for Fruity Pear Mince Baby Croissants which calls for half a batch of this fruit mince, which you could use the remainder for, or just make a double batch of this recipe!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- My Husband's Bachelor 'Baked' Beans
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Lemony Lemon Brownies
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake