- 125 g butter (cubed)
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Granny Smith apples(cored cut into 1-2cm chunks/no need to peel)
- 1/4 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 level tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Step 1- Preheat oven to 190c
- grease and line a round cake tin with baking paper
Step 2- Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 3 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1
Step 3- Place rest of ingredients ( sr flour, sugar, egg, apples, cinnamon and vanilla into mixing bowl with butter
Step 4- Combine for 20 seconds on speed 2 reverse. Make sure it’s on reverse or your apples will get chopped up !
Step 5- Pour mixture into lined cake tin ( don’t panic if it’s chunky and thick/ it’s meant to be ) bake for 40-45mins
- It should come out with a slightly carmalised top and be soft and beautiful on the inside!
This is absolutely delightful served warm as a desert with ice cream, custard or cream but equally as good as is with a cuppa!
You can reduce the sugar if you want and I have also made this with wholemeal self raising flour with great results.
Accessories you need
Please feel free to follow me on my fb page below and let me know what you think of the cake!
ThermoWife- change your life with ThermoWife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments