- 125 g Butter, cubed
- 230 g Self Raising Flour
- 250 g sugar
- 10 g cocoa
- 130 g Milk
- 5 g Vanilla Essence/ Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
Line and grease a 23cm Springform pan with baking paper and spray oil.
Melt butter at 50 degrees on speed 1 for 2 mins
Add all other ingredients and mix on speeed 6 for 30 seconds
Pour mixture into a prepared 23cm springform pan and bake in a moderate (160 degree) oven for 35 - 40 Minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Once cooled use your favourite icing. It is really nice with Chocolate Ganache.
Very good cake to decorate with and to do stacked cakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)