- 110 grams softened butter
- 75 grams raw sugar, ground to caster sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams Butter, Room Temperature
- 300 grams raw sugar, Ground to Icing sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons milk
Pre heat oven 180 degrees .Grind raw sugar for 5 secs speed 10. Add all other ingredients & blend 2mins speed 4. Divide into cupcake cases & bake for around 15 mins.
Grind sugar for 20 secs speed 10 scrape down sides & repeat. Add butter & milk, blend speed 8 20 secs.
Pipe or spread buttercream onto cupcakes. Can add additional decoration to suit occassion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Chewy Choc-Chunk Slice
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Feijoa spelt muffins
- Celebration Cookies
- Granny Vest's Cup Cakes
- Choc Chip Chai Hot Cross Buns
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream