- 110 grams softened butter
- 75 grams raw sugar, ground to caster sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams Butter, Room Temperature
- 300 grams raw sugar, Ground to Icing sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons Milk
Pre heat oven 180 degrees .Grind raw sugar for 5 secs speed 10. Add all other ingredients & blend 2mins speed 4. Divide into cupcake cases & bake for around 15 mins.
Grind sugar for 20 secs speed 10 scrape down sides & repeat. Add butter & milk, blend speed 8 20 secs.
Pipe or spread buttercream onto cupcakes. Can add additional decoration to suit occassion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Pecan Pie Slice