- 70 grams sugar
- 310 grams SR flour
- 1/4 tsp bi-carb.soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 450 grams Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp white vinegar
Recipe is created for
1) Place all dry ingredients in the bowl and mill speed 3/15 seconds
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5/15 seconds
3) Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again speed 5/10 seconds
4) Heat pan on medium and coat with a small amount of butter.
5) Pour 1/4 cup amounts into pan to make small pancakes.
6) Turn pancakes over, to cook other side, when bubbles start to appear. Normally 1-2 minutes.
7) Once cooked, serve hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves