- 215 g SR flour
- 50 g white sugar
- 40 g Carob Powder, (optional, I just have plain)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp citric acid
- 240 g Oat Milk
- 100 g canola oil
- 40 g water
- 10 g Pure Maple Syrup
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line cupcake tray with cupcake liners. If using a pan, line it with baking paper.
Add all dry ingredients to TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/Speed 4.
Add all wet ingredients. Mix 20 Seconds/Speed 4.
Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out dry.
I made 48 mini cupcakes. Take note, the thermomix mini cupcake tray does not fit the supermarket mini patties properly. I still used it and even though the patty pan folded a little, they are okay.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly