- 175 g Butter
- 75 g Raw Sugar or Rapidura
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 250 g mixed dried fruit, I used Apricots, Dates and Sultanas
- 200 g rolled oats
- 50 g Sesame Seeds, White
- 25 g corn flakes
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
Place Mixed Dried Fruit into TM bowl and pulse on TURBO 3 times (or until desired texture is reached). Set aside.
Place Raw Sugar or Rapidura into TM bowl and mill 5 Seconds on Speed 10 . Scrape down sides and around bottom of TM bowl.
Add Butter and Golden Syrup, melt and combine at 90 degrees for 2 Minutes seconds on Speed 3.
Add all other ingredients (including Mixed Dried Fruit) and combine for 1 Minute on Speed 1-2
Place mix in Mini Muffin Trays press down evenly with the back of a spoon
Bake at 160 degrees for 40 minutes or until Golden Brown depending on your oven.
Let the Muesli Bites cool down in tray before removing.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies