- 140 g Butter, or substitute
- 30 g weet-bix (approx 2 weet-bix)
- 20 g carob powder
- 170 g plain flour
- 125 g brown sugar, see tips
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°CPlace butter or substitute in TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60°C on speed 4Add remaining ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5Scrape down the sides of the bowlMix on speed 3-4 for a further 30 seconds or until all the ingredients are combinedRoll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on baking trayBake for 15 minutes in pre-heated ovenAllow to cool
I keep the crushed weet-bix left in the bottom of the packet in a container and use this when I want to make this recipe
So far I have decreased the sugar to 60g and they still taste fine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice