- 120 g butter or failsafe margarine
- 2 eggs
- 100 g milk or rice milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 120 g brown sugar
- 120 g self raising flour
- 20-30 g carob powder depending on taste
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Prepare a 20cm square pan or loaf tin.
If using butter, place in TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60°C on speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5.
Pour into cake tin and bake in centre of pre-heated oven for 35 minutes or until skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean. Dust with icing sugar to serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey