- 1 lemon zest
- 60 g sugar
- 200 g cream
- 150 g soda water
- 500 g cake flour
- 100 g macadamias, roasted and salted
- 300 g feijoas, ends removed
- 20 g maple syrup
- 200 g strawberries, sliced
- 2 - 3 tsp lemon juice
- 100 g icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to fan forced 180°C. Line a rectangular tin with baking paper and set aside.
Place lemon peel and sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/speed 10.
Add cream, soda water and flour and mix for 5 sec/speed 6.
/ / 20-30 sec/.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and roll out to a large rectangle.
Place macadamias and feijoas into mixing bowl and chop for 4 sec/speed 5.
Spread this across the scone dough evenly. Top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with maple syrup.
Starting with the long side of the dough, roll carefully, taking care not to tear the dough. Slice across the roll, placing cut side up into the prepared tin.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden.
Meanwhile make the glaze by placing juice and icing sugar into mixing bowl and blending for 10 sec/speed 4.
Glaze scones by drizzling icing over while still warm.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl