- 1C feijoa, Flesh
- 1/2C caster sugar
- 75 g Butter, Melted
- 2 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1/2C sour cream
- 1 orange, Zest & Juice
- 2C flour, Sifted
- 2 tsp baking powder, Sifted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, Ceylon, Sifted
- 125 g cream cheese, Cubed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 200°C
Line a 12 hole Muffin Pan
1) Combine Feijoa, Caster Sugar & Melted Butter SP 1; 4 Sec
2) add in Eggs, Sour Cream, Orange Zest and Juice SP 1; 4 Sec
3) Sift Flour, Baking Powder and cinnamon together; add to wet ingredients SP 2; 10 Sec reverse
Spoon 1 tsp of mixture into each muffin case
Add 1 Cube of Cream Cheese
Fill remaining case until 1/2 -3/4 fill
Add a cube of Cream cheese to the top of each muffin before baking.
- Bake 20 - 22 Mins
I substituted the sour cream for Greek Yoghurt and they were delicious.
Freeze your Feijoa pulp in 1C lots so you can make these when Feijoa aren't in Season any longer.
Original recipe found on Bite.co.nz
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW