- 65 g Butter
- 60 g cream cheese, Not light
- 75 g icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, Heilala Vanilla extract
- 200 g plain flour
- 20 g walnut pieces
- 2 Zest of 2 oranges
- 200 g orange juice, (4 or 5 oranges)
- 250 g ready to eat figs
8Recipe is created for
Put all dough ingredients into TM bowl, mix speed 7 for10 seconds. Turn out into thermomat and rest in fridge while making the filling.
Grind orange zest and walnuts speed 9 for 10 seconds. All juice, figs, cardamom and cook 10 minutes Varoma speed 2. Then puree speed 7 for 10 seconds. Tip into a bowl and cool. When cool, take the dough out of the fridge, split into 3 pieces. Roll out first piece of dough into a rectangle about 35 by 10 cm. Dough is very soft so use plenty of flour to keep it from sticking to the thermomat while you are rolling it out. Spread 1/3 of the filling along the centre of the dough, roll one side over the filling then the other side, then turn over, cut gently into about 9 even pieces. repeat twice with the remaining dough and filling. Bake 150 degrees C for about 30 minutes until pale golden.
You can use dried figs, increase the juice by 100 grams and cook 5 minutes longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander