- 50 g Brazil Nuts
- 50 g silvered almonds
- 65 g sultanas
- 70 g glace cherries
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 60 g Cornflakes
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g dark chocolate
Pre heat oven to 170 degrees and line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place Brazil nuts into bowl and chop speed 7, 2 seconds.
Add all other ingredients except chocolate and combine reverse speed 3, 10 seconds.
Use an egg ring or cookie cutter to help shape the mixture into rounds onto the baking trays. Or you can 'plop' it on if you prefer a free form look.
Bake for 10 minutes until just golden.
Once the biscuits have cooked and cooled, wash and thoroughly dry the bowl and place the chocolate in, grate speed 8 for 8 seconds.
Melt the chocolate for 4 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 3.
Spread the chocolate on the base of the biscuits and rest them upside down while it sets.
Store the Florentines in the fridge if the weather is warm to prevent the chocolate melting.
Be sure that the biscuits are completely cooled before spreading the chocolate on the base, they are a bit delicate so handle gently.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice
- Peanut butter & Chickpea Blondies
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar