- 120 g Butter
- 160 g raw sugar
- 1 cm piece of Vanilla bean
- 1 egg
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 55 g Milk
- 2 ripe bananas
8Recipe is created for
MIll sugar and Vanilla pod for 10 seconds speed 9
Add butter and melt for 2mis 30 sec at 100deg speed 1
Add milk, banana flour and egg and combine for 5 sec speed 5.
Pour into prepared tin and bake 30 minutes at 170deg (fan forced).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)