- 120 g Butter
- 160 g raw sugar
- 1 cm piece of Vanilla bean
- 1 egg
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 55 g Milk
- 2 ripe bananas
8Recipe is created for
MIll sugar and Vanilla pod for 10 seconds speed 9
Add butter and melt for 2mis 30 sec at 100deg speed 1
Add milk, banana flour and egg and combine for 5 sec speed 5.
Pour into prepared tin and bake 30 minutes at 170deg (fan forced).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake