- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams cream
- 180 grams lemonade or sprite
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Vegetarian Autumn Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter Baking Cooking Heating Biscuit/cookie Bread Cake Pastry Praline/sweets Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Australian Dessert French Italian
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees cel
Add the ingredients and bring together 5 seconds / speed 5
Set to closed lid position and knead for 25 seconds / Interval speed
Tip the dough onto your Thermomat.
Flour your hands and roll into a 3cm thick round.
The dough should be a firm but moist.
Cut out 12 scones using a cookie cutter or a small glass, and place them onto a baking paper lined tray, just touching each other
Bake for 10 - 12 mins or until golden brown
You can brush the scones with a little milk as a glaze before placing in the oven.
Enjoy with home made TM jam and cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Pate en Crouté
- HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE
- Chicken & Lemon Tagine
- Old Fashioned " Nannies" Mayonnaise
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Creamy Lamb Curry
- Beurre Blanc (Julia Childs)
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Salted Caramel Swirl Cheesecake
- Chinese-Style Steamed Fish
- Salsa Verde Argentinian style
- Chicken & Ginger Noodle Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake