- 125 grams Butter, cubed
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 300 grams self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- to taste vanilla extract
- Strawberry Jam, enough to fill biscuits
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter to Thermomix bowl, 30 sec speed 5. Scrape down sides.
2. Add caster sugar, 30sec speed 5. Scrape down sides.
3. Add egg and vanilla, 30 sec speed 5. Scrape down sides
4. Add S/R flour combine 10 sec speed 5 once combined put on dough function 20 sec .Should resemble stiff paste.
5. Remove from bowl.
6. Take small pieces of mixture and roll into balls
7. Place on greased tray or tray with baking paper. Using wooden spoon make small whole in centre, place small amount of Jam into hole but dont over fill.
8. Bake at 180 degrees celsius until golden brown.
Accessories you need
The Foundation Biscuit Recipe is a basic biscuit which can be used as is or with other variations.
1: Pusher Biscuit : Place mixture into a biscuit pusher and force out onto a greased tray. Bake until golden brown. Cut into lenghts while still soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul