- 6 eggs
- 250 g castor sugar
- 400 g almonds
- 100 g dessicated cococnut
- 100 g choc bits
- 100 g dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Marmalade, Glazing for cake
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 C
Prepare 24cm spring form tin - line with baking paper and grease
Place almonds in TM bowl and mill for 15 Sec Speed 9. Set aside.
Place Apricots in TM bowl and chop 3 Seconds Speed 7. Set aside with Almond meal.
Add sugar in bowl and mill 4 Seconds on Speed 9. Scrape down.
Add eggs and baking powder and cream thoroughly for 2 minutes on speed 4 (must be really frothy)
Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Pour into tin and bake for 40-60 minutes.
Let cake cool down a bit, take out of tin and spread marmalade on top while it still warm to form a lovely glaze.
Francois Razevet's GF Apricot and Choc Chip Cake
This beautiful cake was baked for us at a GL retreat in Solar Springs by Francois Razavet. He kindly provided us with the recipe and given us permission to share the goodness around!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)