- Pastry Ingredients
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 240 g plain flour
- Pinch salt
- 130 g cold butter
- 35 g ice cold water
- Filling Ingredients
- 100 g almonds
- 250 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 1 tsp almond, essence (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 170 g craisins
- 1/2 tsp each ground nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger
- 50 g brandy
- 130 g orange marmalade
- 200 g dark chocolate, in chunks
- 2 tbsp almond oil
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.Add flour, salt and butter into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.Add water and blend a further 6 seconds on speed 7. Place onto floured ThermoMat and roll out in large shape to suit large rectangular tin(s) of choice. Line tin with very thinly rolled pastry and place into freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Pre heat oven to 180°C.Place almonds and 100g of shelled pistachios into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside. Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Add butter and mix for 6 seconds on speed 4.Add almond essence, eggs and milled nuts back into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6. Spread filling over pastry shell and tud with pistachios and craisins.Place spices, brandy and orange marmalade into TM bowl and warm together for 3 minutes at 70°C on speed 2. Spread over top of slice and bake for 30 minutes until golden and just set in centre. Cool slice before placing chocolate into clean TM bowl and milling for 5 seconds on speed 7.Add oil and melt together for 4 minutes at 37°C on speed 2. Using the prongs of a fork, dip into melted chocolate and flick over the top of the tart in a weaving pattern.Cut into triangles and serve warm with whipped cream, brandy custard or ice cream. Equally delicious cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling