- 120-130 g very ripe avocado (approx flesh of 1 whole pear)
- 40 g white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 360 g water
- 100 g oil or butter
- 300 g raw sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch chilli powder or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- 70 g cacao powder
- 380 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC and line the base of a 23cm springform cake tin. Set aside.
avocado, vinegar and vanilla into TM bowl and mash together for 5 seconds on speed 5.
remaining ingredients and mix for 20
seconds on speed 6.
into cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or until almost set in centre. Cool
before frosting or dust with additional cacao powder and serve with whipped
cream whilst still warm.
make ‘Blended Frog’ frosting place the flesh of 1 avocado and the juice of ½ a
lemon into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds
on speed 5. Add 1tsp vanilla essence
and enough icing sugar to make a thick consistency and mix for up to 10 seconds on speed 5. Spread over cake. Allow frosting to set before cutting
with a wet knife.
there are no eggs, it is not essential that the cake is fully cooked all the
way through. You will get a nice fudgy texture if the cake is still slightly
sticky in centre.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Pizza Scrolls
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Ice peach tea syrup
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy