- 120-130 g very ripe avocado (approx flesh of 1 whole pear)
- 40 g white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 360 g water
- 100 g oil or butter
- 300 g raw sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch chilli powder or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- 70 g cacao powder
- 380 g plain flour
32minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC and line the base of a 23cm springform cake tin. Set aside.
avocado, vinegar and vanilla into TM bowl and mash together for 5 seconds on speed 5.
remaining ingredients and mix for 20
seconds on speed 6.
into cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or until almost set in centre. Cool
before frosting or dust with additional cacao powder and serve with whipped
cream whilst still warm.
make ‘Blended Frog’ frosting place the flesh of 1 avocado and the juice of ½ a
lemon into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds
on speed 5. Add 1tsp vanilla essence
and enough icing sugar to make a thick consistency and mix for up to 10 seconds on speed 5. Spread over cake. Allow frosting to set before cutting
with a wet knife.
there are no eggs, it is not essential that the cake is fully cooked all the
way through. You will get a nice fudgy texture if the cake is still slightly
sticky in centre.
Other users also liked...
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart