- 250 grams Dried Fruit for your liking
- 240 grams honey
- 260 gram Butter
- 60 gram raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Cornflakes
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 120 grams rolled oats
- 300 grams SR flour
Chop Fruit Spd 6/ 5 secs – Set Aside Melt Butter, Honey & Sugar 80deg/3mins/Spd 2 Add all remaining ingredients except Flour – Combine Rev/Spd 5 Lastly add Flour & combine Rev/Spd 6 Press into Baking tray & Bake 180 for 25-30 or until golden brown.
Line 25x30 Slice tin with baking paper
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Pickled beets
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake