- 250 grams Dried Fruit for your liking
- 240 grams honey
- 260 gram Butter
- 60 gram raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Cornflakes
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 120 grams rolled oats
- 300 grams SR flour
Chop Fruit Spd 6/ 5 secs – Set Aside Melt Butter, Honey & Sugar 80deg/3mins/Spd 2 Add all remaining ingredients except Flour – Combine Rev/Spd 5 Lastly add Flour & combine Rev/Spd 6 Press into Baking tray & Bake 180 for 25-30 or until golden brown.
Line 25x30 Slice tin with baking paper
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake