- 250 grams Dried Fruit for your liking
- 240 grams honey
- 260 gram Butter
- 60 gram raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 grams Cornflakes
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 120 grams rolled oats
- 300 grams SR flour
Chop Fruit Spd 6/ 5 secs – Set Aside Melt Butter, Honey & Sugar 80deg/3mins/Spd 2 Add all remaining ingredients except Flour – Combine Rev/Spd 5 Lastly add Flour & combine Rev/Spd 6 Press into Baking tray & Bake 180 for 25-30 or until golden brown.
Line 25x30 Slice tin with baking paper
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs