- 600 grams mixed frozen berries
- 145 grams Berry coulis
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 5 grams lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
Place all ingredients in bowl and cook on varoma temperature, 20 minutes, speed 1. Replace the MC with simmering basket.
Puree for 20 seconds on speed 9. Grandually turning the dial to speed 9.
Pour onto baking paper and place in dehydrator on 150 degrees for 3 hours OR in an oven on 80 degrees for 6 hours
Cut into strips and roll!
I had some berry coulis in the fridge that needed using up. If you don't have any of this on hand - apple sauce or water would be a good substitute. If using water I would maybe lessen the amount.
I think any fruit could be used - fresh or frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce