- 800 g fresh fruit, see notes
- 30 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1/2 lemon, juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place fruit, spinach and celery into TM Bowl. Chop 5 sec/Speed 5
- Cook 10 min/100/Speed 2
- Add lemon juice.
- Puree fruit mixture, 1 min/Speed 5 gradually increasing to Speed 9.
- Pour into baking paper lined trays, spread about 5mm deep and evenly.
Place trays in dehydrator, temp 70 for 6-8 hours.
OR into very low heat oven, 70 degrees for 6 hours.
The leather should be dry to touch, if not return to dehydrator/oven for longer.
Cut into strips about 3cm wide, roll up and store in sealed container.
Store cool, dry place up to a week. Any moisture will spoil the fruit.
There is a multitude of fruit flavour combinations, here are a few we like;
apple, banana and berries
nectarine and apple
plum and apple
apricot and apple
Try adding some mint, ginger or tumeric for added health.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache