- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams Butter, Chilled, cut into pieces
- 370 grams plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 270 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 200 grams raisins
- 200 grams sultanas
- 200 grams currants
- 100 dash Muscat or Brandy, Generous splash
- 100 grams unsalted butter, Melted
- 100 grams glace orange, Chopped finely
- 2 granny smith apples, Grated
- 1 orange, Rind and juice
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinamon
- 0.25 teaspoon mixed spice, ground cloves and ground nutmeg
- 100 grams dark chocolate, 70% Cocoa chopped
- 20 grams Demera Sugar, Mixed with 1/4 tsp cinnamon
21h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar into mxing bowl and mill 15 secs on speed 10
Add butter, flour, egg, salt and vanilla extract and mix 25-30 secs speed 5
Transfer pastry onto Thermomat or floured work surface. Work into a flattened ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease 3 12 muffin tins and set aside
Roll out dough to a thickness of 5mm
Place pastry in prepared muffin tins, prick pastry with a fork to avoid air bubbles.
Bake for 10-15 mins on 180 degrees or until golden
Allow to cool completely on a wrack and add the filling.
Combine all filling ingredients except for chocolate and demerara sugar in the thermomix, 20 secs speed 3
Refigerate for one day. Then place into thermomix, reverse temp 50 degrees. Add chopped chocolate and mix for 3 mins.
Spoon into pastry cases, sprinkle with demerara sugar.
Decorate with baked cut out pastry star shapes, or sprinkle with icing sugar and salted caramel nuggets, or any topping of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins