- 750 grams Fruit, I used Blueberries, Raspberries, Apple, and a lime but the options are endless!
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, Or 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar of choice, Optional
2h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 2h 0min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz all ingredients in TM bowl 20sec, speed 8.
2. Heat 15min, 110°C, speed 2, MC off (steaming basket on top to prevent splatters)
3. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Blitz again on speed 8 til smooth.
5. Divide and spread evenly between 2 large baking paper lined trays.
6. Bake in 80°C oven. After 2hrs check by lightly touching the middle of the fruit spread on tray. If fruit is still tacky and sticks to your finger, continue baking.
7. When cooled enough to touch, roll up the baking paper into long rolls and using scissors cut into even sections.
8. Store in a ziplock bag in the fridge.
**Allow for extra time** mine have always been ready after 2hrs of baking/dehydrating, but due to variances in ovens and fruit contents, yours may need a longer time in the oven.
●If using frozen fruit, add an extra 5min to cooking time in step 2 to ensure your fruit puree has reached temp for long enough.
●Adding fruit which is high in pectin (such as lemons and limes) will help set your puree faster.
●The thinner and more evenly you spread the fruit puree, the faster it will dehydrate/set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Chicken Taco Rice Bake
- Chicken, Bacon and Quinoa Rissoles/Patties + Hidden Vege
- Pumpkin Bread with Cheese and Herb Top
- Passionfruit Butter/Curd
- Lactose Free Creamy Thick Yoghurt/Yogurt - Fruit Yoghurt
- Pumpkin and Ricotta Rolls- Just like Gloria Jeans and Zaraffas
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Easy Vanilla Slice
- Mini Baked cheesecake
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Variation Easy Creamy Polenta
- Grainfree Waffles
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Baked Fruit Custard