- 750 grams fruit, I used Blueberries, Raspberries, Apple, and a lime but the options are endless!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, Or 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar of choice, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz all ingredients in TM bowl 20sec, speed 8.
2. Heat 15min, 110°C, speed 2, MC off (steaming basket on top to prevent splatters)
3. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Blitz again on speed 8 til smooth.
5. Divide and spread evenly between 2 large baking paper lined trays.
6. Bake in 80°C oven. After 2hrs check by lightly touching the middle of the fruit spread on tray. If fruit is still tacky and sticks to your finger, continue baking.
7. When cooled enough to touch, roll up the baking paper into long rolls and using scissors cut into even sections.
8. Store in a ziplock bag in the fridge.
**Allow for extra time** mine have always been ready after 2hrs of baking/dehydrating, but due to variances in ovens and fruit contents, yours may need a longer time in the oven.
●If using frozen fruit, add an extra 5min to cooking time in step 2 to ensure your fruit puree has reached temp for long enough.
●Adding fruit which is high in pectin (such as lemons and limes) will help set your puree faster.
●The thinner and more evenly you spread the fruit puree, the faster it will dehydrate/set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Chicken Taco Rice Bake
- Chicken, Bacon and Quinoa Rissoles/Patties + Hidden Vege
- Pumpkin Bread with Cheese and Herb Top
- Passionfruit Butter/Curd
- Lactose Free Creamy Thick Yoghurt/Yogurt - Fruit Yoghurt
- Pumpkin and Ricotta Rolls- Just like Gloria Jeans and Zaraffas
- fruit and nut slice
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Mini fruit brioche
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Oat biscuits
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE