- 750 grams fruit, I used Blueberries, Raspberries, Apple, and a lime but the options are endless!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, Or 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar of choice, Optional
2h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz all ingredients in TM bowl 20sec, speed 8.
2. Heat 15min, 110°C, speed 2, MC off (steaming basket on top to prevent splatters)
3. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
4. Blitz again until smooth. As a precaution, gradually increase speed from 4 to 8.
5. Divide and spread evenly between 2 large baking paper lined trays.
6. Bake in 80°C oven. After 2hrs check by lightly touching the middle of the fruit spread on tray. If fruit is still tacky and sticks to your finger, continue baking.
*Alternatively spread evenly on baking paper lined (and lightly sprayed with oil) dehydrator trays, then 70°C for 6-8hrs.
7. When cooled enough to touch, roll up the baking paper into long rolls and using scissors cut into even sections.
8. Store in a ziplock bag in the fridge.
**Allow for extra time** mine have always been ready after 2hrs of baking/dehydrating, but due to variances in ovens and fruit contents, yours may need a longer time in the oven.
●If using frozen fruit, add an extra 5min to cooking time in step 2 to ensure your fruit puree has reached temp for long enough.
●Adding fruit which is high in pectin (such as lemons and limes) will help set your puree faster.
●The thinner and more evenly you spread the fruit puree, the faster it will dehydrate/set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream Icing
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Mumble Slice
- Mum’s Boiled Passionfruit Fruit Cake
- Rock Cakes
- Dark fruit cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 7 layer bars
- BLISS BALL BASE QUANTITIES (MIX AND MATCH INGREDIENTS)
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Fruit "roll ups"