- 110 g Butter
- 180 g raw sugar
- 130 g SR Flour White or Wholemeal
- 160 g Dried Fruit
- 35 g dessicated cococnut
- 1 egg
- 220 g icing sugar
- 2-3 heaped tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line Lamington tin with baking paper.
Melt butter in TM bowl 3 mins/60 degrees/speed 1.
Add sugar, flour, coconut and egg. Mix 8 seconds/speed 3-4, then again 5 seconds/speed 4.
Scrape sides of bowl and add mixed fruit 2 seconds/reverse/speed 5.
Spread into lamington tin and bake 25-30 mins. When cooled to warm ice with lemon icing when sprinkle with dessicated coconut and cut into slices.
Mix 220g icing sugar and 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice 3 mins/speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses