THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams almond meal
- 35 grams Coconut Flour
- 35 grams Coconut sugar
- 20 grams Cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 50 grams honey
- 220 grams coconut milk
- 30 grams pecans, chopped
- 20 grams Shredded coconut
- 10 grams Coconut Flour
- 20 grams almond meal
- 1 1/2 eggs, using reserved yolk from filling
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips to sprinkle, I used Loving Earth
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a sqaure baking tin with baking paper (I used a 12cm x 12xm tin)
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and combine for 5 seconds on speed 4.
If you need to make your almond meal do this first by placing almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9 then remove 20 grams for the filling.
If your coconut oil is solid, melt by placing oil into TM bowl and heat for 2 mins, 37 degrees, speed 1 or until melted. Then place all other ingredients and follow as above.
Spread base into your tin flattening out with your hands.
Bake for 6 mins then remove from the oven.
Without washing bowl, combine all filling ingredients apart from chocolate chips and mix in TM bowl for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour over base and then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Bake in oven for 25 mins to 35 mins or until golden on top.
Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cool, place in fridge for approximately 1 hour before cutting and serving.
This recipe was converted and changed slightly from Just Jessie B - you can find the original recipe here //www.justjessieb.com/2014/12/german-chocolate-cake-bars.html?m=1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted Caramel Squares
- Healthy Hummingbird Cake
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing